John F. Wasik
Author, Speaker, Journalist
To book John Wasik for your event, contact him directly at email@example.com. Topics covered include: Obama economic plan, sustainable building & development, health care, job creation/small business, economic outlook.
Key: Talks about The Cul-de-Sac Syndrome (C); The Audacity of Help (A).
- Sept. 21, 7pm, Byron Colby Barn, Rt. 45 and Jones Point Road, Citizens Action Project annual event, www.citizensactionproject.org. C
- Sept. 30, 7pm, Villa Park Public Library, 305 S. Ardmore Ave., Villa Park, IL, http://www.villapark.lib.il.us/info/hours.php. C
- Oct. 1, Noon, University Club Chicago, 76 E. Monroe St., Chicago, IL, 312.696.2208, http://tiny.cc/iPvfg. A
- Oct. 13, 4pm, University of Illinois-Chicago, 4pm, Authors Series, Daley Library
- Oct. 14, 7pm, Common Ground, 815 Rosemary Terrace, Deerfield, IL 60015, www.cg.org. C
- Oct. 16, noon, “Health Reform Q & A,” Reynolds Center for Business journalism workshop, http://www.businessjournalism.org/ A
- Oct. 18, Prairie Arts and Fibers, Prairie Crossing, Rt. 137 and Harris Rd., Grayslake, IL, http://www.prairieartsandfibers.com/aboutus.php.A and C
- Oct. 20, Schaumburg Public Library, Schaumburg, IL, 130 S. Roselle Road, www.stdl.org. C
- Oct. 27, 7:30pm, Chicago Botanic Garden, Lake Cook Road, Glencoe, IL, http://tiny.cc/ztV0l C
- Nov. 4, 11:15am, "The Exurb Dilemma: How can they be repaired or should they?" conference address at Retrofitting and Planning Sustainable Suburbs, Marriott Toronto Bloor Yorkville, Toronto, Canada, www.strategyinstitute.com. C
- Nov. 10, noon, Chicago Architecture Foundation, 224 S. Michigan Ave., www.architecture.org. C
- Nov. 13, 7pm, Common Ground Chicago, Chicago Temple, 77 W. Washington, Chicago, www.cg.org. A
- Nov. 19, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fluno Center, Real Estate Alumni Assn., 6pm.